Meet Dr. Harris
Orthodontics Residency – University of Colorado, Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD)
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Master’s Thesis on Invisalign® Treatment
Dental School – University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry; Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- High Honors, Top 5% of Class
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Tau Kappa Omega, and Phi Kappa Phi Honor Societies
College – Brigham Young University; Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience
- Life Sciences Scholarship Recipient
- Board Certified with the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
Publications, Research, and Presentations
- “Esthetic Orthodontic Treatment”, Decisions in Dentistry (January 2019)
- Esthetic Options for Tooth Movement”, Dimensions of Dental Hygiene (February 2019)
- “A Comparison of the Effectiveness of Changing Clear Aligners Every Seven Days Versus Fourteen Days on Tooth Movement for Orthodontic Patients; a Single-Center Controlled Clinical Trial”, Master’s Thesis (February 2019)
- “Fundamental Knowledge of Oral Health”, Presented in Vladivostok and Khabaraovsk, Russia (December 2014)
During basketball practice in his senior year of high school, Dr. Harris’ life was changed forever. Following a collision with a teammate, he landed face first on the wood floor and fractured his two front teeth. Over the course of the next several months, he saw first hand the impact a dentist could have in someone’s life, as he eventually came out with a brand new smile!
Having always planned to pursue a career in the medical field, Dr. Harris was drawn to dentistry after seeing his own smile transform. Once in dental school, he realized specializing in Orthodontics was the best way to truly transform a smile. Dr. Harris was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and moved to St. George, Utah with his family as a young boy. After high school, he served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Stockholm, Sweden.
Meet the Family
Before Dr. Harris met Lindsey, she was busy as a concert pianist-she had won prizes in five international piano competitions and performed on five continents.
Lindsey also won the National Title of “America’s Junior Miss” in Mobile, AL.
She then served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Sweden.
After Dr. Harris and Lindsey met, she graduated with Honors from Harvard in Economics and received a Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where she graduated #1 in her class.
Although Lindsey is a licensed lawyer in both Utah and Colorado, her greatest joy is being the full-time mother to four busy children.